Monday, March 19, 2007

Welcome

This blog has been created to be a resource for Choral Educators in New Mexico. On this site you will find pertinent resources, helpful websites, information about professional organizations for choral and music educators - both state and national, and the results of the New Mexico Boys in Middle School Choirs survey.

This blog is for you. Please contact me if you would like to see something added. If you have found a useful resource, let me know and I will post it.

All the best and happy singing!

Ruth

1 comment:

Chris Rowbury said...

Hi there

Just stumbled upon your blog, and although a long way from New Mexico, I wish you all the best in providing a valuable networking service.

I thought you might be interested in my own blog on singing and choirs as a resource and networking tool: http://singing-thoughts.blogspot.com/